MGA is a search and placement consulting firm dedicated to meeting the staffing needs of the insurance industry. Serving clients since 1978, MGA was acquired and given new direction since 1987. Currently, our principal consultants have an average of 20 or more years of practical company experience, consisting of both staff and line management positions.
It is our belief that successful placements are the result of an in-depth analysis of the client's needs and candidates' aspirations combined with a disciplined search procedure. We strive to keep abreast of industry trends and networks, continually contacting executives and companies in an effort to better understand those needs.
MGA limits its primary market territory to the greater New Jersey and New York metropolitan area. Specialized searches are also performed throughout the US via our involvement in the National Insurance Recruiters Association (NIRA). Membership in NIRA is by invitation only.
In conclusion, the key factors for our success are experience, commitment, and professionalism. We will continue to strive to add these factors to all aspects of our business.
- The only insurance recruiter that is a member of the NJ PIA
- 80% of all jobs are not advertised.
- 20% of all exceptional people hired answered advertisements.
- By having worked in the industry, all MGA recruiters have firsthand knowledge of job descriptions, functions, workflow, and procedures that put them a cut above other recruiting firms.
- Because all MGA recruiters specialize in a specific discipline, they are more attuned to the needs of their clients and candidates. This simply translates to commitment and responsiveness.